Timothy L O'Brian

Editor in Chief

About Service

Licensing and Registration
Many job openings require licensing and / or registration before you can get a job.

For example:
To work as a school teacher, you must be registered with the College of Teachers.
To work as an electrician, you must have a license for electrical work.

On our website you can find information on licensing and registration

We provide high-level information about professions, and you can find detailed licensing and registration requirements in the United States.

Business and industry licenses

Some businesses and industries are regulated through the Fair Trade Office to ensure industry professionalism and consumer protection.

We offer information on obtaining a license in the profession:

  • Realtor
  • Car dealer
  • Tattoo salon or tattoo artist
  • Debt collector or process server
  • Pawnshop
  • Inbound Tour Operator
  • And others

You may also need a license if you are carrying out construction or electrical work.